Northrop Grumman HR Planning & Integration Manager in Redondo Beach, California
HR Planning & Integration Manager
Requisition ID: 18005118
Location(s): United States-California-Redondo Beach
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Human Resources Planning and Integration, Operations Manager 1 in support of the Research Technology & Engineering organization. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills and is a process oriented and strategic thinker. This position will be based in Redondo Beach, CA.
In this role, your responsibilities may include:
- Serve as close advisor to the Director of HR, RT&E in building and implementation HR management routines
- Drives communication planning and development (in partnership with key stakeholders) for core HR processes and
- Work directly with the RT&E HR leadership team and the business on HR project planning and execution.
- Assist in the management and oversight of the RT&E HR budget
- Executive presentation planning and development
- Serve as integration point for key partners (Communications, Corporate Responsibility, HR Analytics, etc.)
- Manage a small team of HR professionals
- Track and maintain critical HR metrics
- HR training planning, development and delivery
- Events design, development and logistics e.g. Town Halls, Management Council Meetings, Off-Site meetings, etc.
- HR Process and procedure improvement, development and implementation
- SharePoint administration and organization
- HR Association and membership selection and usage management
- Metrics and reporting design and maintenance
- Long Range Strategic Planning/Skills
- Special projects as assigned or developed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years' experience working in Human Resources, Program/Project Management, Communications, Management, or a combination of these
- At least 2 years’ experience leading a team
- Master's degree
- Experience in developing and designing operations in a Human Resources organization
- 10 years in Human Resources, Program/Project Management, Communications, Management or a combination of
- 4 years leading a team and experience in the defense industry
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: HR Planning & Integration Manager
Location: California-Redondo Beach
Requisition ID: 18005118