AAA Motor Club Casualty Claims Representative II in Los Angeles, California
Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication.
Together, We Make A Difference,
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you’ll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Casualty Claims Representative II , you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
· This position handles moderate to highly complex claims matters involving auto physical damage written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
· The primary functions include investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of automotive claims.
· Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
· This position requires the highest level of technical skills.
· Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine liability and damages.
· Identify and obtain statements from insureds, claimants and witnesses.
· Comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
· Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What you bring:
· Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
· Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) desired.
· Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred.
· Advanced understanding of insurance principles necessary.
· Advanced technical knowledge and skills among peers required.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for me?
A career with growth potential.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured’s’ who rely on you for assistance.
Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
Employee Rewards and Discounts
Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
Organization: CASUALTY CLMS - LA HQ (00205.05.1085)
Title: Casualty Claims Representative II
Location: California-Los Angeles (CA)-Los Angeles Figueroa (1085)
Requisition ID: 18969