Capgemini Data Architect with Media Experience! BURBANK CALIFORNIA! in Burbank, California
The Film Marketing Analytics Data Architect within the Analytics Technology team is the key contact responsible for designing and supporting the systems and technologies utilized by the Film Marketing Analytics business community. This resource will be responsible for the process flow and architecture of the datalake and supporting metadata.
• Analyze and assess the architectural changes that need to be made based on the quality and volume of data being consumed. and create work products that lead to the implementation of technical solutions
• Serve as the escalation point for the day-to-day operational activities across the landscape of applications utilized by the business
• Manage the prioritization and execution of enhancements and projects, including communication to key stakeholders and coordination of work effort within internal IT teams, and the business community
• Leads the application development and enhancement activities across the portfolio throughout all phases of the development lifecycle
• Build and manage relationships with supporting IT teams within the matrixed organization in order to effectively deliver work products to production
• Review and approve the deliverables from these teams, providing feedback and expertise to ensure high quality work product
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 4 years of experience working in Data warehousing, Business Intelligence projects
• Minimum 3 years of experience in project management using Agile methodologies.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an IT functional role delivering work products for medium to large scale projects and applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL or other data discovery and analysis platforms in a capacity supporting day-to-day operations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to utilize technology to create innovative solutions
• Demonstrated experience with the digital marketing with familiarity of the formats, processes, and service providers within this market segment
• Extensive experience gathering and documenting functional user requirements with a strong knowledge of structured IT analysis methodologies, including process flow definition and data flow diagramming
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI
• Familiar with databases, relational and unstructured, SQL
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical and business concepts with leadership teams, technical developers, and end-users
• Creative and original thinker who is highly self-motivated and has the ability to learn new technologies with a desire to have hands-on experience and an understanding of the business value that it provides
• Experience with the broader Film Theatrical media industry with and understanding of the digital landscape as well as the drivers influencing the consumer behaviors
• Experience with business intelligence and analytic tools
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work on assigned development tasks with minimal oversight, leveraging team members and resources as necessary
• Ability to work with minimal oversight toward aggressive deadlines and in high pressure situations
• Ability to work collaboratively with remote teams across varying time zones
• Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7 or more years of business solutions experience; 3 or more years in Cloud setting
• Experience working with data analytics, programming languages, and database systems
• Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
• AWS or Azure Certifications highly desired.
• Requires expertise and experience implementing three or more of the following technology areas: cloud analytics, AWS, Azure database design, data warehousing, big data, NoSQL, data science, data analytics, machine learning, streaming data.
• Deep knowledge of data formats and structures, data storage, retrieval, transport, optimization, and serialization
• Demonstrated experience developing engineering solutions for both structured and unstructured data.
• Experience working with large datasets including data integration, data migration, analysis and visualization
• Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and stakeholders
• Strong skills at managing risks during product launches
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I and D US
Title: Data Architect with Media Experience! BURBANK CALIFORNIA!
Requisition ID: 035557