NBC Universal Engineer 2 in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 39471BR
Job Title Engineer 2
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Fandango
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
• At least 2 years development experience with multiple development or scripting languages (Java, Node, .NET, PHP etc.).
• Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, Tomcat, REST.
• Experience with Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Puppet.
• Experience with AWS and deployment process to private/public data centers.
• Strong understanding of Agile software development life cycle.
• Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business and engineering.
• Provide expertise on reliability and performance challenges that you've conquered in the past
• Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
• Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
• Self-motivated and learn constantly the latest technology in payment world.
• Always provide positive solutions to the problem than negative complains.
• Feel strong ownership of the tasks, user stories and projects that are assigned with “I want to see it is working in production” attitude.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.