Premium Retail Services Assisted Sales Representative in Torrance, California
*POSITION OPEN: *
Assisted Sales Representative
10/20/2017 to 12/31/2017
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Increases client’s sales and brand awareness by conducting training sessions and customer engagement promotions
- Builds rapport with retail store associates and grows interest in our client’s malware prevention and removal software
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, samples work properly and overall appearance is above presentation standards of competitive product
- Attends required training sessions on assigned products
- May train and ensure retail sales associates' understanding of product, brand awareness, and brand image
- Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates
- Completes and submits all required service reports and upload digital images to share with the client in a timely manner
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an aptitude for consumer electronics or technology-related products with significant understanding of malware prevention and removal software
- Minimum of six months consumer electronic sales experience
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups
- Must be available to work during retail business hours Monday – Friday; occasional weekend work may be necessary
- Must have a home computer, printer, internet access, and Smartphone with picture taking capability
- High School Degree or GED
- Excellent communication skills required
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within the assigned territory
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Market: CA, Torrance
Rep City/Location: Torrance