comScore Account Manager, Western Region in Sherman Oaks, California
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES OR SAN FRANCISCO OR SEATTLE OR PORTLAND, OR
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
TV is evolving. ComScore’s 22 million households and their 52 million TVs are changing the way Local Television programs are bought and negotiated! We are looking for an exceptional addition to our Local Television Agency team. Because of our rapid grow, we need qualified Account Manager candidates who can oversee agency usage and training of our local television currency product. You will be assigned one of 4 territories covering the U.S. Your role is to be the brand ambassador of comScore Local TV measurement product. You will manage the company’s relationship with your clients by providing comScore overviews, education, onboarding, and training as need. This is not a sales position but you will partner with your regional sales director to insure the use and success of the client agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Has familiarly with CRM systems (i.e. Sales Force) and conferencing (WebEx, Go-to meeting)
• Has used a broadcast buying systems like Strata, SmartPlus, Tapscan, or BluHorn
• Has familiarly with other research companies like Polk, IRI, Experian,
• May have some digital planning or buying experience
• Wants to be part of a progressive, fast growing, team of professions looking to change the way the industry buys local TV
• 3 to 5 years local TV media planning, buying or research experience at a media agency, in-house advertising media department
• Experience or interest in training others on new software programs
• Must be familiar with some broadcast media advertising measures and terminology
• Must have some familiarity with consumer TV viewing behaviors
• Proficient using excel and powerpoint
• Prides yourself in being a creative problem solver
• Is a people person, a good listener, and likes to help others solve their business problems
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers’ multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-CA-Sherman Oaks
Posted Date 5/19/2017
Category Commercial (Sales & Client Insights)