CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Experienced Audit Associate in Pasadena (Los Angeles), California
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is hiring an Experienced Audit Associate in our Pasadena, CA office.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
Come work for the 9th largest CPA firm in the nation!
Do you want a better work/life balanceand the opportunity to help develop a practiceand make a meaningful contribution?
If you are looking forthe opportunityto take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP offers a Firm-sponsored CPA study course to help you achieve your career goals as well as a CPA bonus upon receiving your license.
If you are searching for a career with flexibility, work/life balance, opportunities to engage with the Firm and advance to leadership roles, this is the Firm for you!
Position Summary The Audit Associate specifically performs audits, reviews, compilations and other assurance services our clients specific to small to medium size businesses.
Work Activities & Accountabilities The below functions reflect the general details of the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned. Service Specialization: Clients may be in any industry with a need for a technical expert, or may be industry focused. S/he focuses on development within a particular service while gaining knowledge on the full suite of service capabilities CLA can provide.
*Assurance: *performs the detail work of audits, reviews, some compilations, and other assurance services for clients. S/he collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies. S/he helps build detailed reports on audit findings. Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors. Completes assigned portions of engagements with consistency and accuracy and within tight time frames. May begin to direct small audits at the two-year level.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Audit Associate in a public accounting firm.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: Eligible to sit for CPA exam and meet the unit/ credit requirement to obtain license. CPA License is highly preferred.
Physical Requirements The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
- Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Client environments may vary, depending on services provided, but most, if not all, work will be performed in a traditional office setting under normal working conditions.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and will require non-local or overnight travel for client visits approximately 5 months out of the year (September - November).
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 17-1386
Title: Experienced Audit Associate
City: Pasadena (Los Angeles)