CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Senior - Public Sector in Pasadena (Los Angeles), California
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is hiring a Senior Audit Associate in our Pasadena, California office.
This opportunity provides growth and leadershipin a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
Come work for the 9th largest CPA firm in the nation!
Do you wanta better work/life balance and the opportunity to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution?
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you wantwith a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP offers a Firm-sponsored CPA study course to help you achieve your career goals as well as a CPA bonus upon receiving your license.
If you are searching for a career with flexibility, work/life balance, opportunities to engage with the Firm and advance to leadership roles, this is the Firm for you.
Position Summary The Senior (Assurance) specifically provides assurance services to our public sector clients which includes but not limited to non-profits, schools and private foundations. They perform significant audit and review engagements for clients, while building client relationships and assuring continued close personal attention to client needs. The Senior is also responsible for training and coaching new staff members in preparation to take on more complex assignments and additional engagements. The Senior demonstrates project leadership qualities by assuming supervisory role, and delegating work effectively.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: A minimum of three years of experience as an Associate.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: Eligible to sit for CPA exam.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to
- communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
- Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Client environments may vary, depending on services provided, but most, if not all, work will be performed in a traditional office setting under normal working conditions.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and may require occasional non-local or overnight travel for client visits, training, meetings and/or other business-related purposes.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 17-1492
Title: Audit Senior - Public Sector
City: Pasadena (Los Angeles)