PNC Operations Associate in Pasadena, California
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101007 Operations Assoc
Executes standard, scheduled transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for specialized product or functional area.
Processes and/or reconciles transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions.
Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Provides feedback on workflow and work received.
Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
CA - Pasadena
Line of Business:
CA062 - Pasadena Lock Box
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday 08:00am - 04:30pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 04:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 04:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 04:00pm
Saturday and Sunday OFF
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
CA - Pasadena
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team watch this video.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree or any significant experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As an Operations Specialist, you will be a part of PNC's Operations department, working with the group the supports our Lockbox. You'll have the security of knowing you work for one of the top financial institutions in the United States. This position is part of a large network of facilities with this position being located in Pasadena, Ca. Your days will have steady hours and predictable rhythms to them, as you are guided by standard operating procedures. That doesn't mean there aren't any challenges; You will work with state-of-the-art systems and workstations in high production and time sensitive environment with high quality standard. Speed, consistency, and a accuracy are important, in order to produce expedited streamlined information for customers of both PNC and our bank partners.