BBSI Area Manager - VP Level in Pasadena, California
Our focus is business owners. Is yours?
BBSI helps business owners focus on their business. We eliminate organizational complexity and bring predictability to the management of their business. We offer outsourced HR, risk consultation, payroll administration and recruiting to small-and medium-sized businesses. We combine expert knowledge with industry leading solutions allowing business owners to focus on their core business while building stronger companies.
BBSI (NASDAQ) is experiencing a steady rate of growth and is looking for proven leaders to drive results. The BBSI Area Manager provides leadership to our business-owner clients and our internal team of experts. This position is responsible for leading a multi-million dollar business that consults on a broad range of organizational issues.
The primary objective of the Area Manager is to drive results for BBSI. With P&L responsibility for the branch, the Area Manager is tasked with increasing market share and profitability.
The Area Manager must possess a stakeholder mentality with a genuine desire to proactively and consistently deliver results for our clients and internal teams.
This position reports to the VP and COO.
· Track record of successful leadership, including development of teams and individuals.
· Provide leadership to branch organization, supporting a culture of continuous improvement and emphasis on achieving client and organizational objectives
· Support long-term success and branch profitability through continuous business development and rigorous assessment of prospective clients focusing on operating culture, financial stability, human resource and physical risk factors
· Ability to operationalize concepts with true business acumen
· Act as the business owners’ advocate
· Develop branch organization to effectively benchmark, analyze and deliver measurable client results
· Understand BBSI’s ideal client base, lead resources and focuses business development efforts accordingly
· Ability to build relationships and partnerships with business owners, executives and decision makers in a variety of industries and levels
· Demonstrated ability to write, develop and deliver successful presentations to individuals and groups at all levels of an organization
· Own branch P&L
· Previous business ownership or ownership mentality
For individuals with these requirement, this position offers at a minimum:
· Generous base salary, unlimited earning potential based on results, 401K with employer match, and benefits
· Opportunity to impact the success and growth of client companies and BBSI
· Knowledge that you are working for a results oriented organization
· Gain experience in multiple industries
If you meet the above requirements, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about you. For more information, visit us at www.barrettbusiness.com Please apply via this posting and not by contact our local or corporate offices.