Collabera Staff.Instrument & Controls.Engineer in Los Angeles, California
Staff.Instrument & Controls.Engineer
Location:Los Angeles, CaliforniaUS
· Capable of reviewing piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and the ability to relate process P&IDs to design and implementation of controls structure and elements utilized in the CUP and terminals.
· Manage the oversite of the CUP FMCS instrumentation and control systems, for processes within the CUP and all terminals/buildings served by the FMCS. Provide overall administrative management functions including system security and password management.
· Attend design reviews and project meetings for new equipment and systems to be integrated into the FMCS and complete project submittal reviews.
· Provide review of new project performance and functional specs and drawings for FMCS. Assist in the evaluation of hardware and software vendors, equipment selection and bids for compliance with FMCS integration requirements.
· 5-10 year experience
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Controls Systems Engineering
· Experience in Building Automation Systems (Johnson Controls, Metasys, Siemens Apogee…)
· Development experience with Wonderware In Touch and ArchestrA System Platform
· 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing or managing control systems
· Excellent communication skills – ability to address operations personnel as well as Sr. Leadership
· Familiar with BACnet standard communications protocol for Building Automation Systems