QueensCare Health Centers / QueensCare Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, California
The Registered Nurse is responsible for all functions related to the structured delivery of clinical services based upon approved QHC clinical guidelines at one of the QueensCare Health Centers. The Registered Nurse duties include, but not limited to; promoting the integration of health center programs including primary and specialty care to sustain QueensCare Health Centers as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Job responsibilities include: serves as the center’s on-site clinical liaison; assist Health Center Assistant Manager with core clinical competencies of CMAs, monitors performance improvement plans, collaborates in developing team priorities, patient goals, chronic disease care management, performs symptom based triage and screening guided by guidelines and/or policies and procedures, participate in the dissemination of patient education, patient self-management teaching, coaching, and support, panel management, care coordination, proficient in the use of the electronic health record and practice management systems, and assures compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
• Registered Nurse licensed in California required
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or graduate level degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
• Valid CA Driver’s License, transportation and current auto insurance required
• Community health experience preferred
• Prior experience with Patient Centered Medical Home model of delivery of care preferred
• Active CPR certification required
• Prior experience using Electronic Health Record
• CCM Certification preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation, benefits and retirement package.