Microsoft Corporation Premier Field Engineer - TFS/VSTS in Los Angeles, California
Microsoft Enterprise Services uses Microsoft tools and methodologies to develop and support critical applications and solutions for clients. We work together with customers, partners, and other Microsoft teams to drive success. Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Microsoft Enterprise Services is looking for only the very best Developer Professional to join our elite and distinguished team. If you are an innovative and creative professional with demonstrated technical competence through experiences in services delivery with complex projects or environments, then we want you to join our team. We are looking for people with customer obsession, a growth mindset, and the ability to delight our clients.
If you thrive on working with the latest technologies, platforms, and tools we would love to have you on our team. We embrace flexible work hours and locations as a core principle. We will empower you to drive our far-reaching and aspirational commitment to change the world. Together, we can make a difference and help billions of people across the planet use digital technology to achieve amazing things. We aspire to build a team full of talented and creative people.
• Proven and deep expertise with TFS/ALM
• You have deep experience with software development tools, processes, and frameworks such as Scrum and other agile methodologies
• You are a collaborative problem solver who is inventive and confident
• You show a willingness and desire to learn cloud and other technologies
• You have strong aspiration for excellence
• You are a great communicator across a variety of audiences
• You feel like you have something to offer any team you can join
Nice to have Qualifications and Experience:
• You have an undergraduate degree or equivalent combined work experience
• You have experience diagnosing and correcting software performance problems
• You can balance between business and technical acumen
• You have a positive attitude that generates energy in others
• You have attained Scrum or similar certification
• Travel is an integral part of this position as are high levels of recognition and visibility.
• You should be willing to travel as much as 70% as is demanded by the needs of our customers and our business.
• 3-5 years’ experience with software development tools, processes, and frameworks such as Scrum and other agile methodologies
• 3-5 years' experience with TFS/VSTS
• BA or BS degree or 4+ years equivalent combined work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.