QueensCare Health Centers / QueensCare Manager of Optometry in Los Angeles, California
Interested in working as a full time Manager of Optometry with a strong, respected non-profit organization? As a Manager of Optometry you will lead and support the Optometry service for five Federally Qualified Health Centers dedicated to serving low-income families in Hollywood, Central and East Los Angeles.
· Ensuring that the optometry department is coordinated with the other clinical departments
· Overseeing the budget for the optometry department
· Hiring, managing and reviewing the performance of the optometry provider staff
· Assisting with grant proposals, as requested;
· Leading and/or educating optometry staff regarding issues relevant to the delivery of services.
· Supervising staff and independent contractor optometrists.
- Board Certification in Optometry
- California Medical License
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a multi-provider practice
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of clinic experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation, benefits and retirement package.