Danaher Corporation Field Serivce Engineer in Los Angeles, California
Danaher Company Description
Esko, a Danaher Company is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by reducing time-to-market and raising productivity .
With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
- Responsible for repair, installation and maintenance of equipment at customer sites
- Improve customer satisfaction through a high level of response and service to the account
- Maintain exceptional customer relationships and drive excellence in customer service
- Provide remote support to customers as required
- Assist with trade-shows and demo's
- Assist other associates as needed
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
- 50% travel required
- 3-5 years of experience in service and repair of machinery
- Associate in Mechanical/ Electrical / Technology /technician or military equivalent
- Ability to **travel extensively including overnight and possibly weekends.
- Technical field service experience with mechanical, electrical, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics troubleshooting and repair.
- C ustomer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and diagnostic capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, mechanics, optics
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows OS and Office applications
- Ability to use testing equipment
- Hands-on and non-procrastinating approach
- Knowledge of the industries Esko serves
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team!
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Los Angeles
Req ID: ESK002374