Rose International INC Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, California
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Position Number: 265839
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative assistant, Executive assistant
• 5 years minimum experience required.
• Strong Executive support background required.
• Performs professional/administrative duties including but not limited to; furthering efforts related to a specific process by compiling and assembling information and coordinating workflow, processing accounting transactions, monitoring a program or procedures to ensure conformity to standards, researching and assembling non-standardized reports with analysis and interpretation of the data and makes recommendations to management.
• May coordinate the activities of clerical staff or administrative staff to the extent their efforts might affect completion of assigned tasks.
• College degree strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of advanced software functions; MS Word, MS Excel.
• Minimum typing speed 60 WPM.
• Knowledge of office machines, experience with e-mail systems, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to handle routine situations with minimal direction regarding tasks to be performed, ability to work independently, ability to work under deadline pressure, excellent spelling, punctuation, proofreading and grammatical skills#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.