AltaMed Health Services Data EntryClerk, IV - PACE in Los Angeles, California
AltaMed Health Services
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job ID 2017-4776
Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Compiles codes and verifies incoming patient encounter data materials. Accountable for generating clean, complete, reimbursable charges and reports. Completes accurate and timely entry of patient enrollment/disenrollment information and patient service data into NextGen and PaceCare systems. Responsible for administrative support, clerical and billing.
- Performs eligibility and benefit verification for members/patients in coordination with health plans and contracted providers, CMS (TRR- Weekly and Monthly, MMR, etc) and DHCS.
- Investigates and Resolves Medi-Cal/ Medicare holds/disenrollment's in a timely manner in conjunction with the Social Work Department
- Coordinates and analyze data to produce financial reports for the Department of Health Care Services- OLTC, Department of Education, California Department of Aging, California Department of Medi-Cal Managed Care, ADHC and Senior BuenaCare.
- Performs daily, timely and accurate data entry.
- Process PACE enrollments and disenrollment and submits to DHCS -OLT and CMS
- Ensures and monitor the completion and accuracy of physician encounter forms for all new and recurring participants/patients.
- Monitors, audits and reconciles all documentation needed for data entry, returning incomplete documents to sending location for corrections.
- Providing phone and clerical support for the unit as necessary.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary and appropriate by SBC Management.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years experience working in a professional office environment.
- Healthcare exposure in any capacity desirable.