Google Account Executive, Media and Entertainment in Los Angeles, California
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop lasting relationships and serve as a consultant with media and entertainment customers to optimize their business advertising growth.
- Collaborate with teams to drive business growth with existing customers in the media and entertainment industries.
- Generate business plans to define business strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of work experience in advertising sales.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
- Understanding of industry challenges, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic business goals.
- Effective team player with excellent customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.