Anthem Dir Network Management in Glendale, California
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will *drive the future of health care.
Responsible for network development and provider reimbursement for a regional Health Services Area.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Oversees contracting and maintenance of all facilities including hospitals, surgery centers, etc.
* Oversees the development, maintenance and reconciliation of physician risk contracts and capitated arrangement.
* Attracts, develops and manages key contracting and servicing staff.
* Develops innovative ways to maintain a cost effective network with adequate access and positive working relationships with providers
* Serves as Build Lead on 1-2 new/expansion market builds simultaneously
* Handles complex negotiations and assists recruitment staff with redline review/solutions * Presents to Senior Leadership and at company forums * Thoroughly reviews and understands RFP requirements and drafts responses * Manages direct reports and build staff * Mastery gap analysis and resolution * Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BS/BA degree in business administration or related healthcare field; 8-10 years healthcare operations, finance, underwriting, actuary, network development and sales experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran/
Job Provider Network Management
Title: Dir Network Management
Requisition ID: 132500