Macy's City of Industry, CA - Macy's Logistics: Accuracy Clerical, Full Time in City of Industry, California
The Clerical has responsibility for working various RDS reports, processing requests from stores, processing off-line hub transactions, researching POQ, POD and known shortage requests and communicating with Customers/Stores when needed.
- Work return exchange exception report for:
- Work Transfer in Process report and research delivery manifests and return logs
- Research POQ, POD and known shortage requests
- Research and process card add/delete for stores
- Work Un-located Stock Report
- Process RTV paperwork
- Work PNP, Reschedule, Oversold, LNP and WOG reports
- Process off-line hub transactions and communicate with Hub Personnel on issues
- Communicating KEYREC adjustments to finance
- Delivery exception reporting
- Quarterly audit reporting and compliance
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- RDS Systems knowledge
- Keying accuracy and 10 key experience needed
- Willing to cross train in all areas of building
- Shows Initiative and Dependability
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Excellent telephone skills
Developed Communication Skills
- Communications with Central Customer service and customers
Must be able to follow instructions and respond in English
Adds, subtracts, divides and multiplies in all units of measure, using whole numbers, decimals and fractions
Sense of Urgency
- Ability to work independently
- Superior Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and Problem solving Skills
Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Bends, stoops and kneels.
- Frequently stands and walks.
- Talks and hears.
- Uses hands to touch, handle, feel or otherwise manipulate objects, tools or controls.
- Performs substantial, repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Reaches with hands and arms.
- Uses eyes extensively and intensively to read documents and/or computer screens for lengthy periods of time.
Lifts and moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Flexibility in work schedule; must be available to work occasional weekends or overtime when necessary.
- Arrives ready to work at scheduled time
- Is rarely absent unexpectedly.
- Is flexible in daily work schedule (e.g., around meals and breaks, and about staying beyond normal work hours when needed).
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of Industry
Job: Inventory Control
Req ID: LOG06163