Anthem Director of Sales (SoCal Region) - Cerritos, CA in Cerritos, California
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience,it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care*.
Summary: The Sales Director for Southern California is responsible for effectively leading the CareMore sales strategy in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Bernardino counties. The Sales Director will be responsible for the development and successful execution of the Business Plan resulting in meeting or exceeding membership targets, sales quotas and other business initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Development and successful implementation of a Business Plan to support growth. * Achievement of monthly sales targets. * Effectively communicate and collaborate with Regional Leadership team(s). * Ensures the team complies with all Federal and State marketing/sales guidelines. * Oversee lead management, sales reporting and tracking. * Ensures staff has received required training on plan benefit and completes all regulatory and product training. * Ensure high standard of customer service is met and drive retention strategies as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: * Demonstrate solid leadership qualities and organizational skills in directing the efforts of the regional sales teams throughout the sales cycle. * Manages the recruitment and hiring process in order to attract and retain top-rate sales professionals. * Supervision of Field Sales Manager(s) in each assigned markets and field sales staff in assigned markets by providing regular coaching and feedback to improve individual performance. * Adherence and consistent implementation of policies and procedures. * Prepares weekly sales reports with tactics to achieve targets. * Prepares and maintains Market intelligence to assist senior management in strategic planning. * Flexibility to expand their role and take on new assignments when needed * Collaboration and coordination with CareMore Regulatory/Compliance Department.
Skills and Abilities:
- /Language Skills:/ English (Excellent written and verbal skills) - Spanish a plus
- /Computer Skills:/ Basic proficiency in MS applications, such as Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- /Other Skills and Abilities:/
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
- Proven track record of achieving sales results
- Understanding of Medicare & MediCal health insurance programs
- Understanding of Medical terminology
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced environment
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at//antheminc.com/careers//. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran/
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Managed Care industry experience
- Execution: Track record meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Insurance License, valid Driver’s License and AHIP Certification
- Other Qualifications: Management experience (5 -7 yrs.)
Title: Director of Sales (SoCal Region) - Cerritos, CA
Requisition ID: 128328