NBC Universal Senior Producer/Editor in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 36855BR
Job Title Senior Producer/Editor
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Fandango
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
Senior Producer (editor, (producer, shooter) will oversee all aspects of production and should have experience developing original content, field producing, shooting, directing, and post-production work. Proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Canon/ Sony cameras and basic field audio needs. Candidates who love movies or have experience related to movies with and emphasis on sci-fi, comic book/superheroes, action, and horror genres preferred.
• Experience handling multiple projects from pre to post production.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Self-starter with who likes creating tone, look and feel for series but also open to collaborating with team other members.
• Responsible for writing, producing editing, shooting and gathering content.
• Proficient in videography- knows how to put together a shoot package/ camera, lav, boom mic, rigs, and lighting for everything from a studio host shoot to field/location shoots.
• Able to deliver premium, short-form, social segments, and on-going video series with quick turnaround time frames.
• Ensure that video/image/sound quality, size and placement meet company specs.
• Maintain several ongoing projects at once with multiple team involvement.
• Maintain regular communication with producers and the post-production to coordinate timely delivery of videos, project files, etc.
• Has an eye for graphic design and motion graphics. (After Effects and Illustrator) Example- can generate lower 3rds, transitions, title cards, etc. to enhance videos.
• Responsible for archiving, organizing footage, and delivering content and other various tasks related to delivery process.
• Applicants should apply if they have 3-5 yrs. experience with editing web/digital content. Movie enthusiast preferred.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
• Looking for editors with a thorough knowledge of producing and story telling.
• Motion and Design graphics
• Audio mixing
• Color correcting
• Making final 4K/UHD, HD deliverables
• Converting, transcoding and compressing files
• Knowledge of tapeless workflows
• Candidates must provide a reel/sample portfolio of work via a web viewing link
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.